Weed Lube: Best Brands And How To DIY
Weed lube, or cannabis oil spray, is quickly becoming a go-to for increasing numbers of women who suffer from poor-quality sex and want an effective solution that will adequately remedy the problem. Some are starting to make this valuable lube oil at home by themselves and are also discovering several cannabis companies such as Foria Pleasure, Quim Night Moves, and Velvet Swing that meet their sexual needs.
Weed Lube: The Highlights
- Weed lube is a cannabis oil-based personal lubricant, made of cannabis and coconut, or MCT oil, that helps in women’s sexual experiences, producing heightened sensual desire, better and increased orgasm activity, increased sensation, better blood flow, and preventing vaginal infections.
- Not all weed lubes are created equal. Some having the ability to compromise vaginal health with contaminants, pesticides, and inorganic or impure oils; hence, high-quality, all natural and organic weed lube purchases are necessary to ensure not only vaginal health but also for vastly improved sexual experiences.
- Three of the best weed lube brands in today’s cannabis business – Foria Pleasure, Quim Night Moves, and Velvet Swing – live up to their claims with high numbers of positive customer feedback, thoroughly tested products, the utilization of solely organic marijuana plants, omitting any and all additives or other harmful contaminants.
- Weed lube can be made at home using a simple step-by-step process and using only two simple ingredients: high-quality, clean cannabis flowers and organic coconut or MCT oil.
- Weed lube, with all its many sexual benefits, is helping thousands of women have better quality sex lives and thus, should be considered for those who live in states where marijuana is legal.
What Is Weed Lube?
The beneficial effects of cannabis oil are already well known, especially among the medical marijuana collective who believe in all its healing powers. Therefore, weed lube, being a cannabis oil product as the names suggest, is a contributor to marijuana’s growing fame.
Weed lube is a cannabis-infused sexual enhancement lubricant made with cannabis plant-derived marijuana that is designed specifically for women who have low sex drives or have a hard time relaxing and thoroughly enjoying intercourse.
These sensual lubricant products generally mix their cannabis oil with a carrier oil or water-soluble agent to make using cannabis on the vagina easy and safe to use.
The infused THC in these lubricants help to give a woman more sensitivity, encouraging increased blood flow to the vagina and relaxing tense muscles. Also, THC helps to induce more sexual drive as well as encourage both the ability to climax and produce stronger orgasms.
Additionally, some marijuana lube companies add anti-bacterial and anti-fungal ingredients to their cannabis products to help women prevent vaginal infections such as urinary and yeast. These benefits put together produces a product that can greatly benefit a woman who wants to begin having phenomenal sexual experiences.
Using cannabis lubes vaginally does not get you high, despite what you might think. This is because the psychoactive THC compound is not able to absorb through the vagina, into the bloodstream, and affect the cannabinoid receptors.
However, it can get a person high if they ingest it orally or use it anally.
Additionally, lube oils can be used in other ways, in some cases acting as medical cannabis for health symptoms. People can use it as a massage oil for a relaxing massage or take it orally to ease stress and anxiety.
Women could also take it as a tincture for their menstrual pain if needed, easing their uncomfortable menstrual cramps. Another good idea is to use it as a topical, mixing it into their cocoa butter and applying it to pained or sore area of the body.
Best Weed Lube Brands
Are you curious about what weed lubes to buy? Not all products are made equal. When it comes to lube products, it is important to find a lube that is not only all natural, but that will be worth your money.
Who doesn’t want to put their money into a product that is able to back up their claims in both quality and effectiveness? Below are some superior brands that you might want to try.
Note: These products are only available to residents of the states where they are manufactured. These states have legalized marijuana and, therefore, the following companies can offer their legal cannabis products, but only to the residents in their state.
Foria Pleasure is a THC-infused coconut MCT oil spray that is designed to lubricate, stimulate, and enhance a woman’s sexual experience. Simply spray Foria Pleasure onto the vaginal area before intercourse and within minutes you can expect to experience more sensitivity and a relaxed but eager excitement.
Customers report Foria Pleasure has helped them to have an easier time climaxing and experience more thorough orgasms.
Sourced from organically grown cannabis plants, the cannabis oil used in Foria Pleasure is tested by third parties to prove purity, free of heavy metals, pesticides, and other harmful toxins. The ingredients listed are cannabis oil and coconut MCT oil.
This high-quality 30-milliliter pleasure oil supplies 30-50 servings depending on how many sprays are used in one use. For pricing and details, check any of their Colorado stores.
Quim Night Moves
Quim Night Moves is not only formulated to enhance women’s sexual sensation during sex, but it’s also designed for women to have optimal sexual health.
Fortified with tea tree oil, which is a natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, tea tree oil prevents infections and odors from developing, hence gifting the woman that uses it with a healthy vagina.
In addition to the THC-infused cannabis oil, Quim Night Moves spray also utilizes the power of damiana. Damiana is derived from a plant that induces sexual desire, also known as an aphrodisiac.
This compound also widens blood vessels, encouraging easier and more frequent orgasms as well as reducing vaginal dryness.
Note: Quim Night Moves also contains MCT oil which can break down latex condoms. Therefore, it is wise to either not use this spray during intercourse, or to try their Oh Yes spray.
Velvet Swing is a water-soluble, THC and CBD-infused lubricant that works dually to increase sexual sensation and appetite while at the same time, aid in relaxing the user. Velvet Swing is also fortified with a special terpene blend that enhances sexual desire and performance.
Velvet swing is a good choice for people who use condoms because its water-soluble solution, which means that it will not eat away at the latex. This product can also be used by men who want to delay their orgasm for a longer sexual experience and who want their orgasms to be stronger and longer-lasting.
Other ingredients in Velvet Swing are as follows:
- Gum acacia
- Xanthan gum
- Purified water
- Aloe vera
- Ascorbic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Gluconic acid
- Sucrose acetate isobutyrate
- Medium chain triglycerides
- Potassium sorbate
How To Make Weed Lube
Making weed lube is not a difficult feat. However, you do want to heed the following directions and tips in order to have your first successful run with making DIY weed lube.
Weed Lube Recipe
There are only two ingredients that you will need for your DIY weed lube: cannabis flower and coconut oil or MCT oil.
However, some DIY weed lube recipes use organic extra virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil in its original form solidifies at room temperature but then easily melts when used with warm hands. Whether you use coconut oil in its natural form, fractionated coconut oil, or MCT oil, they all work just as well.
Additionally, you will need some supplies in order to make your weed lube:
- One large mason jar
- Food processor or a Grinder
- Oven-safe saucepan
- Unbleached cheesecloth
The first thing you will want to do is preheat your oven so that it will be ready to bake. Preheat the oven to 280 degrees. The proceeding steps are as follows:
- Take two cups of organic extra virgin coconut oil and put it into an oven-safe saucepan. Place it over low heat so that it can start to melt.
- Grind two grams of cannabis flower using your grinder or food processor.
- Place your crushed cannabis leaves into the heated coconut oil, using a fork to make sure all the pieces are thoroughly under the oil.
- Place your full saucepan into the preheated oven for 60-90 minutes, stirring two to three times throughout the cooking process.
- After it cooks, take it out of the oven and let it cool until it is cool enough to handle without burning your hands.
- Grab your cheesecloth and your mason jar. Placing the cheesecloth over the top of the open mason jar, slowly strain your cannabis coconut oil, allowing the cannabis pieces to be caught by the strainer while your cannabis oil strains into the mason jar.
- Checking to make sure the cannabis pieces left in the strainer are cool enough to handle, gently squeeze these pieces to extract the remaining oil from them.
- You now have a safe and potent cannabis lubricant to use any time you wish. Simply seal the oil with the mason jar lid, label it with its exact potency and a date, and then store it in a cool, dark place for optimal shelf life.
When you get ready to use the oil, simply grab one to two tablespoons and apply an hour before you plan on being intimate.
Tips & Tricks
The number one best thing to do in order to produce a superior-quality DIY weed lube is to make sure that you get a clean strain.
The lab-tested flower strains have no molds, pesticides, or other contaminants. Also, this type of strain makes it easier to figure out the potency level of your cannabis oil.
Additionally, there are few things to keep in mind during the creation process that will help you out:
- You might be tempted to add essential oils or other additives thinking this will make the oil even more pleasant. However, it is wise to leave it with just the two ingredients, as this will minimize the chances of adverse reactions resulting in an unpleasant experience.
- If you see small pieces in your oil that escaped the strainer, simply strain it again. it might take a little more time but it is worth it in order to produce a clean, comfortable oil.
- If you do not want other people who might be dropping by to smell your cannabis, consider baking or cooking something highly fragrant to mask the marijuana scent. Some ideas are cookies, bacon, or herb-rich stews.
Using Weed Lube
If you are a woman who lives in a state that allows the use of recreational marijuana and your sex life is suffering, then weed lube might just be the secret weapon you’ve been waiting for that will unlock the doors to more passion, pleasure, and intimacy.