Getting your CBD or THC fix gets easier by the day with all the new offerings. You can add one more to this list, which is syrup, made by Slactavis.
If you don’t live in a state that has legalized marijuana, Slactavis won’t be available for you. However, CBD will give the same effects that a user is looking for when taking Slactavis.
[product-multiple product-id1=10441 product-id2=10395 product-id3=10383]
Slactavis: The Highlights
- Slactavis is a brand name for a cannabis syrup that is now making ground in multiple states.
- People use Slactavis for various reasons, such as pain relief and relaxation.
- Slactavis is used by itself or paired with other foods.
- Slactavis comes in a bottle that can be taken in small doses.
- You can make your own CBD/THC syrup with the right ingredients.
What is Slactavis
Some of which are tasty, while others, not so much. You really have to do a bit of homework and experimenting to find the groove that works best for you.
But when it comes to your health or your desire to get high, sometimes flavor, texture, smell, and appearance take second fiddle to what your end experience will be.
This product is made by the Dr. Brokeleg company, which also has vapes and a slew of other edibles to choose from.
Commonly known as just, “Slac,” Slactavis is quickly gaining momentum as a powerhouse solution by marijuana and cannabis enthusiasts across the states. But much like all other forms of THC-rich products, you can only get it where it’s legal.
What is Cannabis Syrup?
There’s no real rocket science here. Cannabis syrup is a viscous substance that contains mashed up cannabis. That spells it out perfectly.
It can be added to foods like pancakes, waffles, ice cream and toast. Or you can just pour some onto a tablespoon and shotgun it.
With some syrups, there is a high amount of CBD and low amount of THC, while with others, this is reversed.
As you are probably well aware, a product is only legal in all 50 states if the THC level is below .3 percent. And this stuff is made from hemp, which has a naturally low amount of THC.
Syrup can be made to be either high or low in THC.
But THC isn’t legally available for everyone in the U.S., so if you want Slactavis but aren’t able to get some, Farma Health recommends trying CBD oil. It’s legal and will give you the same benefits of Slactavis without the high.
American Shaman has CBD softgels that make it easy to take and dose.
The Effects of Slactavis
Convenience hunters need not to look any further than Slactavis. Since this is in the form of syrup, it is super easy to incorporate in your daily diet plan. All you have to do is drizzle it onto your food.
Plus, there is better news. It has no effect on your lungs. Smoking, regardless if it is cigarettes or weed, does the complete opposite and raises your risk for lung cancer.
In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control, it is the number one risk factor for this disease.
Will Slactavis get you High?
The way you get high is by taking in THC. In case you are unsure what this means, it’s tetrahydrocannabinol–the component of marijuana plants that has a psychoactive effect on the body.
Slactavis can get you high if you get the right product.
This would be the syrup with 1,500 mg of THC in it. Be aware that this is a pretty high dose. However, if you are NOT looking to get high, then you can opt for another option that is high in CBD, but low in THC.
Is Slactavis Strong?
Evidenced by the fact that one type of Slactavis syrup has 1,500 mg of THC, the answer to this question is a resounding “yes.” And this particular product is known as Slactavis sours.
However, there is another product that contains RSO, which is high in CBD, but not THC.
It’s still strong though and has been known to be very beneficial from a medicinal standpoint. And just for the record, RSO stands for Rick Simpson Oil.
This particular substance was created by Rick Simpson who claims it cured him of cancer. It is highly concentrated cannabis oil and very powerful.
Here is the interesting thing about Slactavis. It has typical benefits that you would see from other CBD products, but other ones that are not so obvious.
First of all, it has been known to work well for pain management. Especially in those who are going through cancer.
This spells good news if you are female and have issues with this every month.
It has also been added to baths so the body can absorb it.
In case you were not aware, the skin is the largest organ in the body. And it has an amazing ability to absorb liquids that it comes in contact with. That’s why you often have to pee really bad after swimming for a while.
Make Your Own Cannabis Syrup
Everyone likes a good DIY project from time to time. People who are into marijuana and cannabis seem to like this more than others too. Not only can you probably save a few bucks doing things on your own, but you also know the exact process involved with making it.
That reduces the chances of getting a dodgy or questionable substance. And when your health is at stake, that’s the last thing you want to do. Fast forward to cannabis syrup, and you can add this to your list of at-home projects.
The key with making syrup is you need to gather the correct ingredients. You can probably finagle a bit if you do not have everything you need to a tee. But it is in your best interest to not cut corners.
That being said, you will need:
- filtered water
- granulated sugar
- finely chopped or ground cannabis
- a substance called vegetable glycerin
- a saucepan
- a glass vessel or bottle
- a straining apparatus, such as cheesecloth.
You can find the water, sugar, and cheesecloth at a basic grocery store. But you might have to scour a little to find the other stuff.
Obviously, you can only buy cannabis at a dispensary. And if weed is not legal in your state, then you are out of luck. Unless you go to the black market, which is risky.
As for the bottle, you can just re-purpose an old maple syrup bottle. Vegetable glycerin is a thick substance that you can most likely find at a health food store. Once you’ve gathered all of these things, you are ready for action.
The process involved with actually making syrup is not that complex. But it will take a bit of time. Factor this in when it comes to the actual process, just so you are not stressed out.
Here is a detailed list of instructions for you to follow, for the sake of ease.
- The first thing you need to do is add 3 cups of water and 3 cups of fine granulated sugar to the saucepan and let it come to a boil.
- Stir during this process and stop when the sugar has thoroughly melted.
- Add 3 g of finely ground cannabis and then place a lid on your saucepan.
- Let the solution continue to “gently” boil for an additional 20 minutes. It is during this time that the cannabis gets decarboxylated, which is a process where THC becomes active, so to speak.
- After you reach 20 minutes, it’s time to add the glycerine. You will need 2 tbsp of it. Measure it out and mix it into the concoction.
- Continue to let the contents simmer for 5 or 6 minutes and make sure to not walk away.
- Every minute, take the lid off and give the syrup a quick stir with your spoon. This will prevent it from coagulating.
- After the allotted time is up, move your saucepan off the stove and break out your cheesecloth.
- Place the cloth over your vessel and carefully pour the syrup into it. You want to make sure to move slowly here. The idea is to get the liquid into the container without any of the cannabis remnants, This will take a steady eye and hand. Move slowly and execute patience.
- Once you’ve emptied the contents into the bottle, set it aside to cool off and you’re done.
Slactavis: The Final Word
Making stuff at home can be rewarding and fun. But it can also be stressful. And you don’t always know for sure that the recipe you follow is completely legitimate. That’s why it’s better to go with a reputable brand like Slactavis to satisfy your CBD and THC needs with syrup.
It takes out the guesswork and you are sure to get good results. The same can’t be said if you make your own syrup. User error can leave you with more or less than one of the ingredients. You then might not get the best potency.
Plus, decarbing cannabis is not an exact science. If you mess that up during the process, you could ruin the whole batch. At the end of the day, you are much better off getting a product that has been proven effective.
Since Slactavis isn’t legal nationwide, you can get the same effects with CBD. Farma Health recommends the following brands:
[product-multiple product-id1=10441 product-id2=10395 product-id3=10383]
Last Updated on