Healthy Benefits of Full Extract Cannabis Oil
Like with medical marijuana, cannabis products are still a little new to the world of health and beauty so there is often a bit of confusion surrounding cannabis oil. Of course, with cannabidiol oil (CBD oil), hemp oil, edibles, topical solutions, concentrates, and more, who wouldn’t be confused? Full extract cannabis oil is one of the many cannabis products that are taking the world by storm and with its countless benefits you may find that you have a use for it, too. Of course, full extract cannabis oil differs from other types of cannabis products in that it is often stronger and more concentrated, which often means that its potential benefits are greater, too. Before deciding that full extract cannabis oil is for you, you should understand exactly what sets it apart from other cannabis products and the potential health benefits.
What Does “Full Extract” Mean?
Full extract cannabis oil is different from other style of cannabis oil, like industrial hemp oil of CBD oil. This is because it is extracted from the flowers and sometimes the leaves of the cannabis plant, whereas standard CBD oil is extracted mostly from the leaves and stems of the plant. Because of the difference in extraction methods, full extract cannabis oil contains much higher levels of THC, while still also containing the same concentrated levels of CBD, CBDa, and many other terpenes found in the cannabis plant. For this reason, full extract cannabis oil may be the most effective way to take this cannabis supplement. However, it may not be the best option for users who prefer to avoid THC products due to their psychoactive effects.
High-quality full extract cannabis oil (FECO) can sometimes offer potencies of up to 99%THC or CBD, meaning it is much stronger than any other cannabis product on the market. For this reason, doses of full extract cannabis oil are generally tiny, and many users take a daily dose that is similar in size to a grain of rice. This small dose is still so potent that it can deliver endless amounts of healthful benefits to the body while helping to treat serious illnesses, like several types of cancer, epilepsy, COPD, anxiety, and more.
Benefits of Full Extract Cannabis Oil
Due to its added THC content and wholesome ingredients, full extract cannabis oil is known as a powerful medicine and efficient option for treating a variety of serious illnesses. Full extract cannabis oil is safe enough to be taken every day, which makes it a great option for people who struggle with a number of severe diagnoses. The concentrated liquid gives users a heavy dose of the cannabinoids they rely on to cope with and treat their illnesses, making it possible for many people to even break away from modern prescription medications. Some of the conditions that are frequently and effectively treated with full extract cannabis oil include:
- Cancer/Tumors: Full extract cannabis oil has shown in several studies that it holds the ability to destroy cancer cells, slow their growing process, and prevent and stop metastases or the spreading of cancer cells. The oil has also been found to be an effective treatment alongside other standard cancer therapies, like chemotherapy or radiation because it can reduce nausea, increase appetite, help to manage pain, and more. Full extract cannabis oil helps to restore the body’s homeostasis, which can allow the body to heal itself naturally as well.
- Chronic/Moderate Pain/Opiate Dependency: Full extract cannabis oil contains a number of cannabinoids, including THC, CBD, and CBDa, which can affect the neurotransmitters and the way information is relayed through the body. This can help to reduce the symptoms of pain, which makes it a great option for people who suffer from physical illnesses like arthritis or who have other existing conditions that may cause pain. FECO is used to help patients who rely on opiates to treat pain and can be a great alternative for those who are looking to break that physical and chemical dependency.
- Sleep Disorders: High doses of full extract cannabis oil has been known to help patients who suffer from sleep disorders like insomnia or who have other serious disorders that may affect their sleep. FECO can be used to help you fall asleep, sleep longer, experience deeper sleep, and wake up feeling more rested, especially in patients with insomnia.
- Anxiety/Depression/Mental Disorders: Full extract cannabis oil is widely known for its ability to treat a variety of mental disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and more.
- Neurological Disorders: FECO is often most notable for its use in treating epilepsy and is even safe enough to be distributed to children who suffer from epilepsy. Other neurological disorders, like Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, schizophrenia, have also been improved with the use of full extract cannabis oil.
- Skin Sensitivity/Rashes/Blemishes: Full extract cannabis oil can help to balance homeostasis, which helps the skin regulate oil production, fight bacteria and free radicals in the skin and can help to add moisture to the skin overall. Most skin conditions show improvement when treated with a topical cannabis oil solution.
- Other Conditions: Full extract cannabis oil has been effectively used to treat many other conditions, including Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, thyroid and other hormone disorders, and more.
Is Full Extract Cannabis Legal?
While CBD oil made from industrial hemp oil that contains less than 0.3% THC is completely legal for use and purchase in all 50 states, the legality of full extract cannabis oil is a bit more blurred. Due to its strength and high THC content (and its ability to get you “high”), full extract cannabis oil is regulated more closely. It is legal in many states for medical use and in some states for purchase without a prescription. However, full extract cannabis oil is not necessarily legal across the U.S. In order to see if full extract cannabis oil is legal for purchase or recreational or medical use near you, check with your state’s guidelines concerning cannabis products. Remember that CBD oil and FECO are not one in the same, so there should be separate laws for each product.