The use of CBD as an aphrodisiac is fairly well-documented, and cannabis has been known to be a potent sexual enhancement substance for many years. The compound has been shown to enhance a person’s sexual function as well as help to balance out various hormonal systems in the body to improve sexual performance.
[product-multiple product-id1=10383 product-id2=10395 product-id3=10384]
CBD For Erectile Dysfunction: The Highlights
- CBD can be used for treating diverse health problems like anxiety and depression to cancer and Dravet syndrome.
- CBD helps you get and maintain an erection.
- Erectile dysfunction can have multiple causes, but CBD helps you overcome them by regulating your endocannabinoid system.
- Using CBD lowers your anxiety, which helps with nerves in the bedroom.
- There are multiple CBD products that can help with erectile dysfunction, including CBD lube.
Can You Use CBD for Erectile Dysfunction?
There are a number of people who have reported successfully using CBD for erectile dysfunction. These people report that they have an easier time ‘getting it up,’ and also an easier time maintaining the erection.
The use of CBD as an aphrodisiac is fairly well-documented, and cannabis has been known to be a potent sexual enhancement substance for many years.
To understand just how and why people are able to use CBD for erectile dysfunction, then it’s probably best to understand a bit about this problem. Everyone has or has had, some sort of fear surrounding the bedroom, but one of the most common fears for men is that of impotence.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
There are a number of things that can contribute to erectile dysfunction. Here are some of the most common things that can contribute to the issue.
- Toxic compounds. Things like pollution, food additives, and toxic drugs can all impede the body and restrict blood flow. Since an erection is just blood flowing into the tissue of the penis, it’s important for anyone hoping to retain their sexual ability to have healthy blood flow.
- Endocrine problems. The endocrine system is your hormonal system and is involved in a huge number of bodily functions, especially our sexual ability and libido.
- Nervous and heart problems. The nervous system can cause us to feel anxious, which is a well known contributing problem for people suffering from both premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Heart problems can impede blood flow, which can prevent a person from maintaining a healthy erection.
- Mental health problems. People suffering from anxiety and depression are far more likely to experience problems with their sexual health than people who are in a healthy mental state.
Many of these issues can be remedied in whole or part by CBD and this is why the compound is so useful for helping people manage erectile problems.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid that’s found in the cannabis and hemp plants.
CBD works by helping to regulate the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is the largest system of neurotransmitters in the body. The endocannabinoid system, or ECS, is involved in many functions ranging from hormonal maintenance to immunity to sexual ability.
CBD works indirectly on this system which allows it to exert its effects without causing people to get high, unlike its sister compound THC. This allows people to use CBD medicinally without any unwanted side effects.
CBD As Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
By helping the body regulate its endocannabinoid system, CBD can be very useful for offsetting some of the problems that can contribute to erectile dysfunction. We’ll outline some details regarding how and why CBD can be used for the treatment of sexual problems.
The Research on CBD for Erectile Dysfunction
There have been a number of studies done on using CBD for erectile dysfunction. These are some of the most well-researched aspects of the topic.
CBD is well-known for being a powerful anxiety-fighting substance. It can be useful for fighting all forms of anxiety, such as:
- Generalized anxiety, a condition in which someone feels uneasy all the time despite not having much of a reason to feel anxious.
- Social anxiety, which can greatly impede someone from partaking or approaching someone sexually.
- Panic disorder. Some people are so nervous at the idea of sex that they panic when the opportunity approaches, which prevents them from getting an erection.
CBD is known to help fight off all of these forms of anxiety by promoting a relaxed, calm state of mind and body. It’s important that a person is relaxed to properly form an erection because the body’s parasympathetic nervous pathways are active.
In a state of panic, the sympathetic nerve pathways are active which don’t support the erection.
CBD is also known for being a powerful anti-inflammatory compound.
It’s important to keep your body free from inflammation. In a healthy person, inflammation is an immune response that causes your white blood cells to attack an area and clear it of any invaders.
In an unhealthy person with chronic inflammation, they may experience obstructions in their blood flow. This can prevent them from producing and maintaining an erection.
Pain Relieving Effects
There are some people, both men, and women, who frequently experience pain when they are engaging in sex.
This is most likely an indication of a problem that needs to be addressed by a medical professional. However, in some cases, it’s not in someone’s best interest to completely abstain from sex. In these cases, CBD can be useful for helping to minimize the pain.
Using a CBD-based lubricant can help reduce pain for the woman, as well.
Sleeping Better and Overall Wellbeing
Maintaining a proper sleep schedule is important for wellbeing. Not sleeping properly can lead to problems with blood flow and mental health, among other things.
Unfortunately, many people don’t have a healthy sleep schedule. We live lives full of stress and action, and many of us have a hard time relaxing and falling asleep at the end of the day.
CBD is known for helping people fight insomnia and can be immensely useful for helping people improve their overall wellbeing.
How to Use CBD For Erectile Dysfunction
There are a lot of different ways that you can use CBD. This is one of the reasons that it’s become so popular as a medicine – different people can use it in different ways.
These are some of the best ways that you can use CBD for helping your sexual dysfunction. In addition to these methods, you can also use CBD capsules, oils, and tinctures orally to experience many improvements – particularly for those people who are suffering from anxiety or depression.
You can buy CBD oil, CBD lube, and all of these other products at local head shops. If you live in an area where cannabis is legal, you can often get a doctor to prescribe CBD products or medical marijuana. This can make it easier to treat these issues.
CBD lube can be applied directly to the penis. This allows the medicine to sink directly into the skin, providing a number of important benefits.
- CBD applied directly to the skin can help to promote blood flow
- CBD applied on the penis will help fight any internal inflammation that can be obstructing an erection
- CBD applied on the genitals will enhance the physical sensations of sex for both partners
CBD topicals work the same way as lube – the medicine is absorbed directly into the skin to provide the effects.
Some CBD topicals can even be used as lube – but it’s important to check the label or ask the person selling them because some CBD topicals contain some products that your partner wouldn’t want inside them.
CBD topicals can also be used on other parts of the body to help improve blood flow and fight inflammation.
Vaping CBD is a great way for people who suffer from sexual anxiety to help overcome their problems.
Vaping CBD allows it to hit you the fastest out of any of these methods. The effects also diminish quicker than the other methods of ingestion – you’ll be back to baseline after around 45 minutes.
Fortunately, this is usually enough time for people to feel comfortable enough to engage in sexual activity. Many people find that once they’re over the initial shock of being able to enjoy intercourse, they are much less anxious to continue.
High CBD Marijuana Strains
There are also some strains of marijuana that are known for being very high in CBD and lower in THC. Charlotte’s Web, for example, is a strain named after Charlotte, a young girl who used CBD to overcome her Dravet syndrome.
High CBD marijuana strains are best used in a situation where both you and your partner enjoy marijuana or at least the smell of it. Otherwise, the scent of the smoke might make your partner uncomfortable.
CBD May Give You the ‘Lift’ You Need
It’s no secret that using CBD oil and cannabis can help enhance sexual health. Hopefully, this article has helped you to better understand this wonderful medicine and how it can be useful for helping people manage a number of health issues.
Medical marijuana and CBD can be incredibly useful for helping to balance the body’s CB receptors to help ensure a state of equilibrium, and this can be very useful for improving sexual health.
Looking to give CBD oil a try for erectile dysfunction, Farma Health recommends the following CBD brands.
[product-multiple product-id1=10383 product-id2=10395 product-id3=10384]
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much CBD for erectile dysfunction?
- How does CBD help with erectile dysfunction?
- How to use CBD for erectile dysfunction?
Last Updated on