As the name suggests, Hemp seed oil is a product of the seeds of the Hemp plant. It is a great nourishing oil for the skin of different types. It helps keep your skin tight, firm, and plump, not to mention smooth and glowing due to its antioxidants. As good as it sounds, please keep in mind that not every hemp seed oil product on the market gives excellent results.
Which is the best hemp seed oil? We highlighted the top 3 hemp seed oil products and picked out the best, considering a lot of factors.
Bella Terra Oils Hemp Seed Oil 4 ounce
- Deeply moisturizes skin and leaves it soft and smooth
- Excellent for hair and skin, can be used as massage oils or made into soaps
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as promotes skin elasticity
- Packed in a four-ounce Amber glass bottle with glass dropper
- All natural 100% pure oil, Cold-Pressed and Unrefined
- 100% money back guarantee
- Helps fight psoriasis, eczema, and acne
- Encourages healing of burns and scars, thus leading to a smooth skin
- Helps prevent the occurrence of stretch marks
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Rejuvenates dry skin, thus exuding a more youthful glow
- Naturally calms the skin and eliminates discomfort through the moisture it provides.
- Provides long-lasting moisture
- The eye dropper it comes with is not easy to use
Dr. Adorable Hemp Seed Oil Pure Organic Cold Pressed 16 ounce/1 Pint
- Contains Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids
- Has incredible mineral content
- Has a deep green color, pleasant nutty smell and is absorbent
- Cold-pressed and unrefined
- Reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing skin disorders such as acne and eczema
- Can be used directly on the skin for nourishment and regeneration
- Deeply penetrates the skin
- Helps prevent skin aging by letting essential fatty acids penetrate the outer skin layer
- Keeps the skin moisturized and lessens wrinkles
- Poorly-designed cap; the bottle leaks when not carried upright
Just Hemp Foods All Natural Hemp Seed Oil, 16.9 ounce
- Delicately cold-pressed and cold-filtered without the use of chemicals, additives or preservatives
- Can be used as a food supplement or as an ingredient for a wide range of recipes, including salad dressings and sauces; also used as an additive in protein shakes and smoothies
- Contains the ideal Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio of 3:1
- Available in different sizes: 16 oz and 8 oz glass, and 16 oz and 8 oz plastic
- Has a nutty taste that mimics sunflower seeds or pine nut
- Versatile – the oil can be consumed as food or applied topically on the skin
- Easy to use – can be eaten straight from the package, added to smoothies and recipes, or simply sprinkled on salad, cereal, granola, oatmeal, yogurt and more
- Contains more proteins and omega fatty acids and fewer carbs compared to the same serving of Flax or Chia seeds
- Comes in different sizes, giving you options regarding quantity and price
- Can’t be used as cooking oil
- Messy when pouring from the bottle as the cap was poorly-designed
Hemp seed oil is an enchantment product for your hair and skin. It is full of nutrients that essentially act as sustenance, leaving your skin properly nourished and healthy. It also plumps tired and dry skin creating a more youthful glow.
Moreover, it is said that this oil works best with oily and acne-prone skin, but it can get better than that because this product also acts as a perfect moisturizer for all skin types. With consistency and long-term usage, hemp seed oil is definitely your skin’s new best friend.
Furthermore, the gamma-linoleic acid contained in the oil enhances hair condition and adds to the keratin development for stronger and healthier strands. Being rich in Vitamin E, the oil also helps in conditioning the hair and scalp thus preventing irritation and dryness. The lipids available in the oil increase hair elasticity and volume while keeping the strands soft and shiny.
Having looked at those benefits, we concluded that the Just Hemp Foods All Natural Hemp Seed Oil, 16.9 ounce is the best hemp seed oil. It comes in two different bottle sizes, 16 oz and 8 oz, and two different bottle types, glass and plastic, which gives you the option to choose what best works for you.
This particular hemp seed oil is so versatile it can be consumed by adding it to various food recipes and smoothies. If you are feeling down or too lazy to cook, you can just sprinkle a little bit of it on cereal, salad, granola, or yogurt and you are good to go.
The fact that it contains a perfect balance of omega acids in the ratio of 3:1 omega 6 to omega 3 means that the oil has the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. Studies have shown that people who consume a balanced ratio of fatty acids have a healthy skin and strong immune system.
To top those off, Just Hemp Foods have carefully cold-pressed and cold-filtered this oil without using any chemicals, preservatives, additives, or nutrient-destroying heat. In fact, the company enjoys the pride of sourcing their seeds from one of the only third-party quality assurance systems in the industry. This means their products are all-natural and stay fresh all the way from a grocer’s shelf to your kitchen.
Let’s talk about the value for money. The Just Hemp Foods All Natural Hemp Seed Oil, 16.9 ounce comes at a decent price for the quantity you get. Compared to the 4 ounce Hemp Seed Oil offered by Bella Terra Oils, the Just Hemp Foods bottle seems to offer great value. What more can you ask for?