Best Hemp Oil for Skin: One Thing You Can’t Live Without
Best Hemp Oil for Skin: One Thing You Can’t Live Without
With so many options of Hemp Oil, knowing the right one for your skin can be a daunting task. Here we reviewed three top brands, so you can pick the right one that meets your needs.
Essential oils are necessary to keep skin healthy; keep skin clear and even out discoloration. Hemp oil is one such example that you can incorporate into your day to day skincare routine.
Produced from the Cannabis Sativa plant, hemp oil is widely used in various cosmetic products including skin, shaving, and sun creams and even lip balms. At this point, allow us to introduce you to the top 3 hemp oil products on the market.
Renewalize HEMP Seed Oil Facial Moisturizer
- Rich in nutrients; cold-pressed and unrefined to retain the highest amount of nutrients
- USDA Certified Organic by CCOF
- Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D & E
- Packed with minerals, including potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, and zinc
- Contains essential fatty acids; Omega 6 and Omega 3
- Packaged in dark amber glass for longer lifespan
- Has a one-year risk-free money back guarantee
- Helps in counteracting aging skin due to its high essential fatty acids. Hemp oil leaves the skin healthy and young-looking.
- Can be used on all skin types because of its non-comedogenic nature – This works well with oily, acne-prone skin.
- May be applied on the face as a moisturizer or makeup remover. Additionally, it comes with 1 free 3’’ diameter facial sponge.
- Lasts long due to the brilliant dark amber glass bottle used in packaging. It protects the hemp oil from oxidation and spoilage, contrary to plastic bottles that leach chemicals into the contents.
- Safe to use on sensitive skin and it’s irritation-free. The oil is cold-pressed from the seeds on industrialized hemp and does not contain harmful THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- Goes bad in about three months, which is quicker than expected.
- Very thin oil and that might be a concern for some people.
Sweet Essentials Organic Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil (Food Grade) 2 oz
- Rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids
- Contains potassium, zinc, iron and calcium minerals
- Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E
- Doesn’t stick to the skin as most oils do.
- Contains a beneficial amount of amino acids as well as vitamins, which allow the oil to moisturize skin and keep it healthy without clogging pores.
- Continuous use of this product leads to smoother, thicker hair, softer skin, and stronger nails.
- Safe to use the product since it’s drug-free and non-hallucinogenic. The hemp seed oil has been subjected to heat for sterilization and germ prevention.
- Great source of nutrients that are beneficial to your hair. It helps in the formation of keratin and develops stronger and healthier hair.
- Can be used to counteract skin-aging for that young, glowing skin.
- Lasts for quite a long time.
- Has a certain odor.
- Recommended for external use only.
Plant Guru Hemp Seed Oil 4 oz. Virgin, Unrefined 100% Pure Natural
- Undiluted; with no added ingredients
- High in fatty acids and proteins
- Has a pleasant nutty smell and deep green color
- Cold-pressed at low temperatures
- Can be added to a wide range of body care and cosmetic products such as facial, body, and massage oils, lotions, creams, lip balms, shampoos, and soaps, among others.
- Absorbs well into the skin, leading to better skin nourishment.
- Continuous use leads to fresh, young-looking skin.
- Great for culinary use as well due to the high amounts of Omega fatty acids and proteins.
- Can also be used as a dietary supplement.
- Helps heal scars and great for achy muscles and joints.
- It has a weird smell from the bottle, however, not that noticeable.
Almost every product that uses petroleum can take advantage of hemp oil since it’s herbal and incredibly beneficial. In fact, hemp oil can also be used in several health issues either as a pain reliever or a supplement for cure.
When it comes to skincare, hemp oil can be applied as a moisturizer after a bath or shower. When you massage your skin with hemp oil, the result is excellent skin nourishment and increased blood circulation.
Some hemp oil products can also be used in cooking in addition to being used topically. A good example is the Plant Guru Hemp Seed Oil. However, it still depends on your preferred consumption. For instance, some products have an unpleasant smell, and you might not find it cool added into your food.
Most things considered, we therefore conclude that the Renewalize Organic Facial Moisturizer is the best hemp oil for skin. As you’ve noted, the title gives an idea that the product is for ‘facial’ use only but don’t get stuck there, it also does wonders for the body and hair.
Worth mentioning is that the Renewalize Organic Hemp Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of industrialized hemp. The penetrative properties of this hemp seed oil dry naturally and lock in moisture effectively thus resulting to proper skin nourishment.
Unlike most brands, the Renewalize Hemp Oil is unrefined, meaning it retains the nutritional contents of the hemp seeds, which offers amazing skin care properties and helps combat various skin problems.
This particular product is rich in minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium, and contains Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids, which help counteract skin aging. This leads to a younger looking skin with less, if not none, fine lines or wrinkles. The key here is consistency.
The packaging of this product is impressive. It comes in a dark amber glass bottle, which protects the light-sensitive oil from oxidation and spoilage. This is highly advantageous compared to plastic bottles that are known to leach chemicals into the oil.
This USDA Certified hemp oil is non-comedogenic and can be used on all skin types. It prevents break outs from clogged skin pores while its high linoleic acid helps keep the sebum levels balanced.
The Renewalize Hemp Oil is also ideal for oily, acne-prone, and dry skin. It also works with skin that suffers from eczema or psoriasis conditions; please remember to consult your physician prior to usage of any product. Moreover, due to high polyunsaturated fatty acid content, this product, which comes with a free 3’’ diameter facial sponge, is suggested to be stored in a cool, dry area for longevity. Last but not least, it’s pretty much affordable compared to the others and offers the benefit of one-year money back guarantee. What more can you ask for?