The Apothecarium: A Luxury Cannabis Dispensary
With the gradual repealing of marijuana prohibition and increasing realization of its medical and recreational benefits, more cannabis dispensaries are being set up daily to meet up with the growing demands for the plant.
Cannabis dispensaries, among other things, help people to learn more about the plant and also understand its usefulness.
These dispensaries make it easier for the plant and its products to be cultivated, sold, and consumed in a responsible manner. One of such places is called The Apothecarium, which has proved to be a class apart in the cannabis industry.
What Is The Apothecarium?
The Apothecarium is a fully licensed medical and recreational cannabis dispensary with three facilities in San Francisco and another in Las Vegas. The deluxe retail shop offers its patrons access to different varieties of top quality cannabis products in a secure and serene environment.
Available options include hundreds of concentrates, edibles, flowers, and topicals of all types. A visit to any of the facilities is sure to be an unforgettable experience. The ever-friendly budtenders assist members to select the best medicines suitable for their needs.
Beautifully sculpted furniture and breathtaking architectural designs are some of what you should look forward to seeing on your visit.
The Apothecarium: Cannabis Store Extraordinaire!
In this era of controlled retail cannabis, a lot of critics would claim that quality has been sacrificed. However, the Apothecarium begs to differ. With four outposts so far and more to come, this premier retail store features a robust menu of cannabis products and accessories.
Their shelves are fully stocked and their menu is very easy to read with clear indications of product type, price, species, and available options. The staff is super friendly and they always manage to keep the stores in immaculate shape.
The layouts of the facilities are inviting and their check-out process is simple and fast. All you have to do is to fill out a form (depending on whether you are a resident or from out of state).
On your visit, you’ll be given an updated menu that looks like a high-end restaurant menu to browse through while waiting for your information to be processed. This way, the customer/patient knows which strains to choose even before reaching the counter.
As a first-time visitor to the Apothecarium, be rest assures that all your inquiries will be attended to. Their knowledgeable staff will take your questions and discuss genetic makeup and strain variations of the available products with you.
A Touch of Luxury
Unlike in decades past, a whole new breed of architects and designers are now involved in the marijuana trade industry, helping cannabis dispensaries to develop their brands, create a unique outlook, and improve their customer experience.
In fact, entering the Apothecarium feels like paying a visit to an exclusive jewelry store rather than an ordinary cannabis dispensary. Their facilities are replete with crystal chandeliers, marble countertops, leather-bound menus, and Victorian-style wallpapers.
The upscale outposts drip with sophistication and boast of industrial style design exuding opulence that appeals to modern tastes. Without gainsaying it, Apothecarium is classy and high-style.
There are four Apothecarium locations where cannabis connoisseurs can visit and shop.
San Francisco Castro
Accessibility: Located on 2029 Market Street in San Francisco, the Apothecarium Castro cannabis dispensary is easily accessible by bike, car, foot, or public transportation. To reach the place, a parking lot is available nearby on 14th Street, south of Market Street.
The Castro is very close to the MUNI Metro Station on Church Street (Lines K, L, M, and T). Also, Streetcars F, J and N stop close by. Furthermore, buses 22 @and 37 have nearby stop-overs.
The closest BART stop is, however, on the 16th Street Mission Station which is a mere 15-minute walk away. Otherwise, visitors can transfer to MUNI from BART at Embarcadero Station.
On Offer: Castro offers full-service recreational and medical cannabis to patrons.
- Online orders are taken via their website with doorstep delivery or in-store pickup.
- Support groups are available for members.
- Regular educational events and symposiums are organized and open to everybody.
- The menu includes a full range of cannabis products with a variety of vaporizing and smoking accessories.
- Business hours 9 am to 9 pm every day.
Accessibility: The Apothecarium Las Vegas is located very close to the cross-streets of Buffalo and West Sahara at 7885 West Sahara Avenue in the Sahara Hart Plaza.
On Offer: The Las Vegas dispensary also offers full-service medical as well as recreational cannabis to patrons.
- Orders are taken online with home delivery services or in-store pickups.
- Periodical educational events are organized for public sensitization.
- They also maintain research-based, ailment specific, and history blogs.
- Like other Apothecarium dispensaries, the Las Vegas store is open to both Nevada residents and out-of-state guests.
- However, in the second case, the guests must meet eligibility requirements and bring a valid doctor’s recommendation.
- Office hours 8 am to 10 pm every day.
San Francisco SOMA
Accessibility: San Francisco SOMA is another outpost of the Apothecarium suite of premium cannabis dispensaries. Located at 527 Howard Street in The City, SOMA offers a broad range of high-quality cannabis, including edibles and flowers.
The SOMA is accessible by bike, car, foot, or public transportation. It’s close to MUNI bus lines 10 & 12. Not so far away is the Montgomery Street Station. Also, street parking is available on the streets close by as well as a paid parking lot just across the street.
On Offer: SOMA offers full-service medical and recreational cannabis to state-wide patrons and out of state guests. However, all visitors must provide a valid ID or a medical recommendation.
- Orders are taken online with home delivery or in-store pickups. However, delivery is made from the Castro Apothecarium. Delivery from SOMA will start soon.
- Support groups for members are available.
- Regular open-access educational events are organized.
- Business hours: 9 am – 9 pm from Monday to Saturday | 11 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
San Francisco Marina
Accessibility: The Apothecarium Marina is located on 2414 Lombard Street in San Francisco just over the Golden Gate Bridge. The place is served by many MUNI bus lines, such as 22, 28R, 30, 30x, 41, and 45.
Street parking is available on the streets nearby. Visitors can also get a parking lot on Pierce Street just between Lombard and Chestnut.
- Online orders for medical and recreational cannabis are taken from 9 am to 7 pm. Packages are ready within 20 minutes and pick up is done by 8 pm.
- Many supper groups are available for members’ benefits.
- In-house educational events are open to all.
- Business hours 9 am to 9 pm every day.
- Strictly cash and debt facility.
- Cannahemp – Cannahemp combines the potency of CBD hemp oil with cannabis terpenes to bring users the vest of natural wellness. The superior CBD oil-based product is thoughtfully and carefully made to ensure it has an optimal blend of high-quality organic botanical ingredients. Cannahemp features are organically derived from hemp seed oil which is legally cultivated in the country. The product is available as a body lotion with fine fragrances, balms of unique flavors, pain relief creams, and dabs. There are also elixirs and Vale pens infuse with a blend of terpenes that mimic cannabis strains uses to enhance euphoria, focus, calming, sleep, and pain relief.
- Baker’s Batch – The Baker’s Batch is a 1-Oz jar of shake which can be used to make your own tea, strain-specific, edibles, infused foods, or even uses for rolling your own.
- Dosis – Dosis is a proprietary cannabis dose pen designed to deliver precise dosages of your favorite cannabis products.
Order Cannabis Products from Home: Online Ordering from the Apothecarium
Apothecarium’s top quality medical and recreational cannabis products can be easily ordered online from their website. Both hone deliver and in-store pickups are available in all their outposts. They make use of the ever-reliable BlackbirdGo services by Blackbird Logistics.
Marijuana Home Delivery from the Apothecarium: How it Works
As mentioned earlier, Apothecarium offers in-house, full-service cannabis to clients for both medical and recreational purposes. To enjoy their home delivery services, follow the simple steps below:
- Create a Blackbird account as instructed on Apothecarium’s website.
- Shop for your cannabis products and proceed to order online for home delivery. The product will reach your doorstep within hours.
Note: Delivery is available at the Castro and SOMA outposts only.
Looking for a Luxury Dispensary? Check out the Apothecarium
If you’re looking for a modern, luxurious, and full-service dispensary, then the Apothecarium is the best place to go to, whether in Nevada or California. All their outposts are well-located, easily accessible, and beautifully designed.
Their budtenders are ever friendly and always ready to take your inquiries and guide you in choosing the best cannabis that suits your needs. Also, Apothecarium offers the broadest range of cannabis products for a one-stop shopping experience.
Ordering the products is quite easy: check their website and browse through, open your own Blackbird account, make your order, and wait for a couple of hours to receive your package at home.